The TIPS state-of-the-art 112,000 square-foot facility is an exceptional setting for GLP or non-GLP studies, physician training to work with large animals, and includes:
- Animal Housing consisting of 240 individual large animal housing, plus additional long-term housing with barn and pasture support
- GLP compliant clinical pathology laboratory
- Three 600 square-foot surgical suites, plus a hybrid imaging suite
- Sponsor/Conference work rooms
- Large 140 person auditorium for meetings/training
Sponsor workrooms are designed for privacy and equipped with full length polyvision glass, wifi, large split screen flat panel monitors (for viewing from the surgical suite’s headcam), light cam, room cam, and digital monitoring equipment.
TIPS also has several options for hosting events and conferences. Please see the attached forms for scheduling and details.
- Auditorium with seating for 150, equipped with TTVN and audio/video capabilities
- Boardroom with seating for 14, with TTVN and audio/video capabilities
- Conference rooms with audio/video capabilities
- Outdoor Patio/Pre-function Areas also available upon request.